Senior Program Manager
Location: Alexandria, VA / Job Type: Full Time Employee or Independent Contractor / Experience: 7-10 years / Education: Graduate Degree preferred
Are you Customer obsessed, data oriented, and confident in proposing opportunities to improve the customer (constituent) experience across different Kaptivate client organizations? Kaptivate is looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Experience Strategy team in Alexandra, VA.
As a Senior Program Manager you will own and contribute to programs that measure customers’ end-to-end experience. You will drive programs across multiple product lines, channels, and media partnering with senior business leaders and government executives in developing programs and following-up on actionable findings. The role will allow you to make a real impact for our clients from Day 1 and provide a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skill set and address new challenges.
You will help Kaptivate continually raise the bar and help achieve our vision: to make our client’s business vision a game-changing reality. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to be customer advocates and influence their interactions with our client brands.
- Manage ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across business units, geographies and product lines to create hypotheses and translate this understanding into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights that help our clients improve their customer experiences.
- Program Management: Lead large and complex programs, including: scope alignment with local and international business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations and presenting results to senior management.
- Stakeholder management: Build strong relations with stakeholders to understand priorities, define the roadmap and to collaborate and work with them on programs and actions to improve our customers experience.
- Team: Support hiring and onboarding of new team members and contribute to our high performance culture.
- Share best practices and results: Drive continuous improvement for our team both commercial and government; Partner with colleagues to identify areas for collaboration and best practices.
The right candidate will:
- Have a passion for continuously improving customer experience
- Have experience influencing and earning the trust of senior stakeholders and moving business teams to take action
- Have significant creativity and excellent business judgment
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Be self-starter and an independent thinker who follow-ups on responsibilities in a timely manner while also a strong team player
- Be a problem solver who always thinks about what to do next
- Have excellent analytical capability
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
- Have significant experience in implementing COTS/SAAS platforms in support of customer experience initiatives
Kaptivate is looking for an exceptional data scientist to synthesize and leverage massive datasets of customer (and constituent) interactions to enhance the customer experience with our client brands. This is a unique opportunity to join a new, multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals. We are focused on helping our clients simplify their complex challenges, and work on high-impact projects using big data analytics and machine learning to improve their customer interactions.
The right candidate will: